Monday, 19 September 2011

Artist Of The Week - #1 - Peter Stanton

I decided that it would be kinda fun to feature my favourite artists in my blog. One every week or so.
This week I decided to do a photographer.

Peter Stanton (Mastertouch Studios) (Sinnfactory)
from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Alternative, Fashion and Fetish Photographer.    

http://www.modelmayhem.com/381 Some brief information.

Why I enjoy this artist.
I enjoy Peter's work because he really has a way of capturing a model's essence or creating one. Most all of the models he works with are unique and sexy in their own way and pose so brilliantly, contorting their bodies in ways that are very athletic yet feminine. The photos he takes are breathtaking and take on a life of their own. Although there are some photos that make you cringe (In the good way for me) you just can't ignore how wonderful the composition is. He is also quite versatile and never boring. I really do have a hard time coming up with the best words to describe his work. He just truly is a master of his craft.

http://mastertouch.deviantart.com/   If you love art and the human form in general and are not afraid of naked ladies go here.  :)
ooorrrr.....here..  http://www.sinnfactory.net/   this one isn't limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment